11 February 2013: Supreme Court of Victoria Associate Justice Mukhtar has ordered that (by consent):
“1. The directions hearing scheduled for 11 February 2013 be vacated.
2. On of before 13 May 2013 the Plaintiff must:
(a) file and serve on the Defendants … to this affidavit material upon which it intends to rely; and
(b) give notice to each of the objectors … to the effect that:
(b) i. the Plaintiff has prepared further affidavit material in accordance with order 2(a) above; and
(b) ii. upon written request made by any objector … to the solicitor for the Plaintiff, the Plaintiff must provide complete copies of all further affidavit material upon which the Plaintiff proposes to rely.
3. On or before 11 June 2013. an objector … who seeks to be joined as a party to this proceeding must file a notice of appearance in the Court and serve copy on the solicitor for the Plaintiff.
4. The proceeding shall be referred to mediation, such mediation to be conducted by a person to be agreed between the parties and to be completed by 16 August 2013.
5. The Defendants shall file and serve any affidavits including any statements of expert evidence on which they intend to rely by 16 September 2013.
6. The Plaintiff shall file and serve any affidavits in reply on which it intends to rely by 14 October 2013.
7. The Plaintiff must serve a copy of this Order (as authenticated) upon the objectors … within 7 days from the date of this Order.
8. The proceeding is set down for further directions on 21 October 2013 in Associate Judges’ Court 2, Ground Floor, 436 Lonsdale Street, melbourne at 10.30am.
9. The parties have liberty to apply generally.”