On 18 July 2014 Justice Zammit made the following orders in respect of S CI 2012 03598:
“1. All dates listed for the order of 20 November 2013 are vacated.
2. On or before 11 December 2014 the Plaintiff (Waterfront Place Pty Ltd) must:
a) file and serve upon the Defendants listed in Schedule A to this order any further affidavit material upon which it intends to rely; and
b) give notice in writing to each of the objectors listed in Schedule B to this Order to the effect that:
i. the Plaintiff has prepared further affidavit material in accordance with Order 1(a) above; and
ii. upon written request by any objector listed in Schedule B to this Order to the solicitor for the Plaintiff, the Plaintiff must provide complete copies of all further affidavit material upon which the Plaintiff proposes to rely.
3. On or before 9 January 2015, an objector listed in Schedule B to this Order who seeks to be joined as a party to this proceeding must file a notice of appearance in the Court and serve a copy on the solicitor for the Plaintiff.
4. The proceeding is referred to mediation, such mediation to be conducted by a person to be agreed between the parties and to be completed by 24 April 2015.
5. The Defendants shall file and serve any affidavits including any statements of expert evidence on which they intend to rely by 13 April 2015.
6. The Plaintiff shall file and serve any affidavits in reply on which it intends to rely by 15 May 2014.
7. The Plaintiff must serve a copy of this order upon objectors listed in Schedule B to this order within 7 days from the date of this order.
8. The proceeding is set down for further directions on 25 May 2015 in the Associate Judges’ Court 2, Ground Floor, 436 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne at 10:30am.
9. The parties have liberty to apply generally.”
Copy of orders